View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The best Store In Calgary 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post The best Store In Calgary
It's been awhile since i've been on this site. It seems kinda quiet here. Just wanted to let old and new members know that Action Hobby really is one of the best hobby stores in Calgary. Many shops have come and gone and I'm sure no one wants to see another one go due to the "Economy".

I think If we all take the time to get to know the awesome and very knowledgeable staff at Action, you'll find that they know their stuff and are very pleasant to talk to. That Includes Doug , who knows more about RC than anyone I know. Take the time to chat with all of them. Buy Local

Action Hobbies prices have always been on par or in some cases cheaper than buying on the net.
I know whenever I order a part or a kit, Ill get it within a week and that's way faster than ordering from China just to save a couple of doras.
I only saying that cause I don't wanna see another hobby shop go away due to our perceived lousy economy.
Send your friends that are just getting into Rc to check them out. They have a great selection of starter kits and a tonne of parts for the kits they do stock. If they don't have what you want then order it from them. You'll have it fast and always at a reasonable price.
Lets get the racers back in there too. They will order what ever you need for any race buggy,truggy or onroad car.

One of the other nice things about action is the location. No matter where you are in the city, they are pretty easy to get to.
Thanks for reading. It's just my 2 cents. I hope to get more people aware of this great Mom and Pop store and hope to get more of you to check them out more often.

Milton

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:24 pm
General
General

Post Re: The best Store In Calgary
Action gets a chunk of everyone of my paychecks I'm pretty sure :mrgreen:

Doug is quite knowledgeable but I'd advise any rookie going in there to do a small amount of research first. He really appreciates if you come in with a part number.

Totally agree with your opinion of the store though. Best in town and we need to support them. There's other guys out there like me who don't have a credit card and it would be a huge set back to not have Action around.

RC Athlete Dive Team
RC Athlete Marine Team
RC Athlete Film Crew
RC Athlete Mechanic
RC Athlete Recovery Team
RC Athlete Fishing Team
I'm RTR

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]