View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 DJI Mavic Pro 

Post DJI Mavic Pro
Since no one has posted anything so far on the Mavic, I thought I'd toss in a few thoughts.

What a FANTASTIC little machine!

I've been building and flying multirotors for long before they were a thing; about 15 years now. Once DJI hit the scene, I began seeing economies in buying a commercial product as opposed to building. I've since had at least one of each iteration of Phantom, a 450, a 550, an S1000, an Inspire, all for diffierent applications. Then, along came Mavic.

To say this is a game-changer is a HUGE understatement; it's an astonishing little machine! It outperforms the Inspire except in straight line speed, (the camera is not nearly Inspire quality, but an excellent 4K camera in it's own right). It is more stable in cross-winds than anything other than the S1000, which is equal to the Mavic, but not better. The range capability and flight envelope (5KM+ and 27min) are significantly better than anything else DJI produces. It's so bloody small, you can tuck it into seemingly impossible places, and it has far too many features, navigation settings, self-protection abilities to list. Being able to fly from a HD perspective on a full-size ipad completely blows everything (including Fat Shark or DJI goggles) away.

It's capabilities are so numerous, it'd take pages to list them all. If you've considered giving one a try, DO IT...it will impress the - Please refrain from using foul or offensive language. - out of you

Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]