View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Losi Tenacity SCT 4wd question 

Post Losi Tenacity SCT 4wd question
I have been looking at adding a surface rc to my collection of air. I have considered the losi 5ive T and the losi tenacity sct 4wd. I am just wondering about the run times on the Tenacity. If anyone has one please chime in and let me know. I would probably run it on 3s for the extra power.

Thanks

James

Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Post Re: Losi Tenacity SCT 4wd question
The SCT on 3S sounds great. Three or four 3S packs might match the run time of the 5ive though. Way more maintenance and cost with the 5th scale.

I don't own the Losi SCT, but from the specs it looks fun! I do have a 5th scale gas truck, fun as well. Just a tad more work on the gas models.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Post Re: Losi Tenacity SCT 4wd question
Thanks Dave. The gas I like as I ran a gas heli for a bit before moving to my synergy E5s. I actually have a track 40min from my house but the biggest it can handle is 1/8th scale and one of the guys there suggested the losi 8ight 3.0 buggy for racing and a sct electric if I don't want to race. I am going to visit the track and talk to a few guys the next time I am off work and they are running.

I much prefer the simplicity of the gas engine when not making use of it at home. The added cost of batteries and a generator makes me want to steer clear of the electrics but they are simple to setup and run. To bad my 12s packs would not work on a 1/10th scale car lol. That would be crazy power.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]