View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 STC 2017! 
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post STC 2017!
I know I'm running a bit later with the info this year, but here it is at last!

The dates for this year's STC are July 22-23. You are welcome to camp out before/after the event as well, I know a few of us will be up there early.

It will be out in Waiparous again. Base camp is same location as last year, event areas will be different.

Exact event list will be determined later and dependent on terrain when we scout out the sites.

Bring as many things to play with outside of events as you'd like to. I'm bringing at least one FPV racer.

Base camp will have camping for event staff only, but there is plenty of camping space in the surrounding areas.

Edit: Additional info, will need your shirt size, tire size, and whether you're wanting any additional shirts.

Cost will be $40 prepaid, $50 on site. Prepay cutoff date is June 25th (people can pay me in person at Bacon Fry or Call to Crawl #3).

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]